Rescission of contract
Applies to online shopping in our e-shop
Guidance for the Buyer when rescinding the contract
(By course of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection in Sale of Goods and Rendition of Services based on a Distance Sales Contract or a Contract entered outside of the Business Premises of the Seller including subsequent amendments and additions)
1. The Seller has the right to rescind without stating any reasons within the period of 14 days. The rescission period expires 14 days after the Buyer or any third party appointed by the Buyer except for the courier has accepted delivery of ordered goods.
2. To exercise the right to rescind, the Buyer must inform about the decision to rescind in a declaration either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to INVEX TRADE s.r.o., Podjazdová 9, 971 01 Prievidza. For this purpose the Buyer can use the Notice of Rescission template available for download HERE. In case of rescission via email the Seller must confirm this rescission immediately via email.
3. The rescission period is observed only if the Buyer sends the declaration to claim the right to rescind before the rescission period expires.
4. After rescinding the contract the Seller returns all payments associated with entering the contract, namely the purchase price including postage and delivery fees. The payments of the Seller will be refunded to the Buyer as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after receiving the declaration of Contract Rescission. The payment will be transferred in the same manner as was used by the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed by the two parties.
5. The payment will be refunded to the Buyer after the ordered goods have been delivered back to the above mentioned address of the place of business of the Seller or after the Buyer has submitted a receipt of consignment for sending the goods back, depending on what takes place first.
6. The goods must be delivered back to the address INVEX TRADE s.r.o., Podjazdová 9, 971 01 Prievidza, Slovak republic, no later than 14 days after exercising the right to rescind the contract. The period is considered to be observed only if the Buyer – consumer has sent the goods back before the 14-day period had expired. Direct costs required to return the goods are covered by the Buyer – consumer, in case of a Distance Sales Contract these include costs of such nature that can not be returned via post.
7. The Buyer is responsible for any reduction of the value of goods caused by handling them in a different manner to what is required to determine the nature, quality and functionality of the goods. Returned goods can not show signs of use and have to be sent back to the Seller with all accessories, documentation, packaging, etc. If the goods are incomplete, show signs of damage or use or the protective wrapping is damaged, the Seller does not accept the Contract Rescission or by agreement with the Buyer charges the Buyer with costs associated with restoration of goods.
8. To rescind the contract as a Buyer without a problem, it is important to abide by the following conditions:
- the goods must be in their original intact packaging,
- the goods must be unused,
- the goods must be undamaged,
- the goods must be complete,
- the goods must be dispatched back along with proof of purchase and a written declaration of Contract Rescission.
We strongly recommend sending the goods by recorded delivery with insurance, as we are not responsible for their possible loss or damage on their way back to our company.